Everything is better with bunting, and bunting made from repurposed fabric is all the more beautiful.Â We provide handmade, double-sided bunting in a variety of lengths to suit your event.
Because our bunting is made from fabric we find, all the sets are unique and varied. We do aim for themes, colours and styles but the uniqueness is what makes our bunting turn out so pretty with a real vintage, authentic feel.
5 steps to hiring bunting:
- The look:Â Look at your venue and decide if you would like the bunting to be strung from the corners to the centre of the ceiling, around the perimeter, diagonal or straight. Donât forget doorways, the bar or the main table. If itâs in a garden, decide on the area you want to decorate.
- How much:Â Measure the length and width of the venue and check what fixing points there are to tie the bunting to. Bunting doesnât look good stretched taut so add 10% to the total length.
- Choose bunting colour theme:Â It comes in 10m lengths (which can be tied together to extend), there are also 5m and 2m lengths available.
- Fill in the enquiry form and weâll be in touch (add link to enquiry page on website).
- Weâll courier your bunting to you in time for your event:Â Â All you need to do is post it back within the 5 day hire period.